Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bad blogger...

My oh my, I have not made a blog entry for over a week. I am new to blogging but I would say that may be against the rules, or not quite cricket.

Below is the 1980's dress that I refashioned... I bought it in a store in Brisbane in 2006 when I was still a travelling bum and bit by bit it has been transformed. You can read more about it over on Wardrobe Refashion, lets just say it was not very flattering with its mono-boob boat neck and bloused elastic waist.


It kinda got me thinking about some of the things I wore in the 1980's and how much of that is in fashion right now. Like leggings or footless tights under skirts (keep them for the gym I say, however I did own a pair of pink legwarmers, so really I can't comment), plastic shoes (we called them jellies), huge t'shirts and neon!

Next I am expecting grunge to reappear, now that would make me feel old :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails