Monday, November 19, 2012

While you were gone...

Hello. I was reading a post by one of my favorite bloggers, Peter Lappin of Male Pattern Boldness about blogs that disappear and no reason is given.

So I thought I would post why my blog abruptly stopped. Sometimes an image can speak a thousand words...


... yup I had a baby boy. Euan.

I just wanted to concentrate on being pregnant and well now that he is here I want to spend as much time as I can with this sweet little dude.

I have done some sewing, op-shopping etc but nothing on the scale that I was before. I think moving from NZ kinda stuffed up my mojo a little too. 

I feel like posting up a few things again, and now I may have a spare 5 mins to do so.

xx



3 comments:

  1. OH HE IS DARLING!!!!!!
    VERY difficult to tear yourself away from such a cutie to go mess around on the intertubes :o) But yes, highly recommend a quilt as a re-mojofier. A simple one with lots of straight lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. He is lots of fun and very active. I think I am going to do this quilt http://artgalleryfabrics.typepad.com/weblog/2012/09/fat-quarter-gang-bella-wave-lap-quilt-by-fresh-lemons-quilts.html
    are you on Pinterst?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, LOVING that quilt. Yeah I'm on pinterest (all day long hehehehe) http://pinterest.com/thisisemilykate/

    I just found you ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails