Friday, April 24, 2009

A for A.P.C

I do have a little thing for all things A.P.C. and looking on their website I decided in my virtual purse to buy the outfits below. I am feeling a little unwell and a little trip to Paris in the summer to shop at A.P.C. would be the best medicine... along with yummy treats from the pâtisserie.


I like the laid back style, I think if I ever find the time I may use them as inspiration for my refashioning and make new projects. But its finding the time, I am so busy (which is a good thing). Today and tomorrow I am working on the light dress.


Weeks ago Karen and myself did create some samples of a simple circuit and played around with some fabrics on top to refract the light. It was heaps of fun, but this weekend we
are stepping it up and developing a full mock up. Below are some pictures from our light sampling and in the image above you can see the flexible circuit.

Better get on with it! have fun xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails