Saturday, April 11, 2009

Take a bow

Well one of the reasons I have not been blogging so often was due to a few things, costuming a workshop performance of Her Naked Skin at Toi Whakaari was one of them, training for a dualthon was another and finally making a light dress with my (insanely clever and talented) friend Karen for Bacheolorette (also insanely clever and talented) ... phew. The first two are now complete, yay!

Her Naked Skin was a great experience. I did the design of the costumes as well as source and make them, with the greatest of help from Donna (who is also insanely clever and talented) my tutor (thanks). It was great to work with the actors and director Annie Ruth on what turned out to be a great learning experience.

Jo and myself managed to do the dualthlon together in 1 hour and 11 mins. We were pleased with that as it was so windy in Wellington, at one point I was cycling and not moving! I will be getting some photos and if i don't look like a totally beetroot I may post some evidence.

The light dress is still on going and now its on to designing and making contemporary dance costumes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails