Sunday, March 8, 2009

Links

During my research for my major work on my costume course I came across these three blogs that I thought were worth sharing.

Fashion - 18th century blog - Fashion and culture from the 1700s - very dedicated blogger to all things 1700, I love the illustration for her site too (above). Great links and inspiration.

Rockin' the Rococo - not only are the costumes being made in traditional 18th techniques they are being made by either natural or candle light, just like they would have been before the electric light.

Diary of a Mantua maker - see how 18th century fashion items are made reproduced.

My costume is just about past the design stage, will post up pictures once they are ready for the world to see :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails