Friday, March 6, 2009

OpShop Delight returns...


I have not been able to buy much of anything recently due to my return to poor student status. That does not stop me from having the odd visit and rummage in Opshops and the other day I found a lovely corselet style top for $4, so I sacrificed my flat white coffee for the day. It was too cute to pass by.

The top underneath I made a few months ago, I still have some adjustments to do as the neck turn out a tad wonky and being a slight perfectionist, out came the unpick! Hopefully it gets finished really soon as the fabric and style is really great. The pattern I used was from Built by Wendy. I really like these patterns as the fit is always spot on for me, plus they are unfussy and modern.

She has published two great books too, I really liked SEW U when I started to sew as it gave me basic patterns and advice on how to change them.

Until next time xx



2 comments:

  1. That's a lovely top, you have better luck op-shopping than me. Congratulations on your interview in wardrobe refashion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I do go to alot of Opshops, hehe, The wardrobe refashion interview was fun to do, I even found out I can be a bit of a waffler online :)

    I have two dogs, a cocker spaniel and a beagle, I love Ginger!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails