Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wardrobe Refashion Runway


My first runway garment! You may remember that I sent over my Scrappy Reflapper dress to Nikki who runs the fabulous Wardrobe Refashion site to feature Wardrobe Refashion's runway show at Australia's The Stitches & Craft Show. Well here are some pictures from the Melbourne show of my dress, the model is a bit smaller than me so the dress is a tad to big for her but hey I am still as pleased as punch. Whoop whoop!

You can check out the other great garments sent in by other members too here One of my favorites was Veronica Darling's wiggle dress made from a tablecloth! If you live in Australia the last date for the show is from the 19th-23rd of August in Sydney. Nikki has a refashion zone there and is at the Burdastyle stall too, keep an eye on the Wardrobe Refashion site as she often is looking for helpers. I would totally help out if I lived in Sydney!

I have been slack as on my Wardrobe Refashions of late but I am still upholding my pledge.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails