Tuesday, January 26, 2010

High tea

My AWOL behaviour has deplorable, I do apologise. The hat making and creating my own dress to wear at the Wellington Cup this Saturday has overtaken my time.

Yet don't think that there has been no play time. Life would be very dull with no play time... as it would be without cakes. Step in high tea at Martha's Pantry with my Mum.



It was a wet and windy Wellington day and we decided that a high tea was just the ticket.




Even the water decanter is charming!!



My Mum with our full stack of goodies... loving the tea cosy.


Mum's are so great, she could tell I really wanted the cake with rose buds.

We had such a fabulous time and it was so scrumptious... I only wish sewing burned as much calories as running.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails