Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Drab to Fab

I am very much into my Refashioning challenge and its making me be tres creative! Yippeeee

You can read my post about the above jumper turns into cardi on Wardrobe Refashion and help me make up my mind if its buttons on or off... I can't decide.

I am researching folk/ethnic costume at the moment for a costume I am designing and making for a musician called Bachlorette, and I came across some really great books. Dress in Detail is a great series and for the costumer an absolute must! So I picked up the Dress in Detail: Around the World and it is stunning. One direction for the costume is to make it and Apron style so I picked up Aprons : Icons of the American Home



Now I want both books myself and to make a new apron! Watch this space

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails