Sunday, January 4, 2009

Up and running

Well I have got my blog looking a bit more 'me' and as organised as I can for now. I have been thinking hard about my challenge and I am going to test my will by signing up to wardrobe refashion for two months, I have missed the January round but have sent an email so lets see what happens.

I also took the Handmade Pledge which really got of to a start at Christmas as I hand made soft toys for my two friends babies, in fact I created new animals! I downloaded a pattern from the Burda Style website for a giraffe and lets just say one turned out to look like it had crab claws for legs!

I also made a shirt for my partner Doug from material already in my stash and drafted my own pattern. First time I have made a mans shirt and my Readers Digest:Complete guide to sewing was as reliable as ever, the best secondhand purchase ever!

I also made a necklace of my own design from felt, thread and buttons for my friend.

Well that's it for today, night, night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails